HOME

Sunday 27 September 2015

Hello world

Unlike what's attainable elsewhere, this is going to be a very modest introduction to my 'new life' as a blogger.

At times you just wanna share, you want to be heard, you want to get busy doing something worthwhile, these are moments when a blog post comes to mind and just like everyother reasonable blogger that's what drives this blog page.


Just so you know -thats if you don't already know-  my name is IHEANACHO JUSTICE, I'm Also Known As WONG (thats unofficial by the way,  you don't call me that in front of my mom to avoid a spank on your as*). I'm an IT student in the all mighty Federal University  of Technology Owerri. I'm guessing you want to know more, OK I'm average in height, handsome, cute, dark, I like to eat fried cockroaches for breakfast,  Hahahahaha, goddammit, don't tell me you fell for that, well fall for anything but the last info. That's that about me for now.

You might be wondering what I can offer,  well I'm yet to be a geek, nerd or hacker but hey, from next week,  I will try as much as possible to make new and exciting daily updates that's mainly gon'be 'tech-stuff', and it's important to note that this blog is purely interactive, i.e you can ask any question through the comment box... I hope you look forward to it like I do.

I am formally saying WELCOME to  talk2wong.blogspot.com ✔✔✔ Have a wonderful evening, cheers.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment but please be polite.